Dr. Berman’s Daily Routine:
1. When I get up, I mix one packet of the ketone supplements with water. I have at least one more glass of water in the next hour or two. I like to have black coffee with either cinnamon or cardamom. I don’t use any artificial sweeteners or creamers.
2. I avoid eating any food for several hours (this can gradually be increased over time). The reason for this is that intermittent fasting has a huge amount of health benefits.
3. When I get hungry, I will have a second ketogenic supplement (to decrease my appetite). During the day I eat ketogenic which means that I eat healthy organic food that is high in fats and proteins and I keep my carbs below 50 grams. I personally prefer salmon and I don’t eat a lot of meat or chicken. Watch out for things like salad dressing and ketchup because they are loaded with carbs and sugar. I try to only eat when I am hungry.
4. I try to have an early dinner (6-7 pm) but this is not vital. However, when dinner is finished, I don’t eat or drink anything else except water. I eat what I want for dinner but I keep it healthy. In this practice, I notice that I crave less carbs and sugars at dinner time.
5. I try and exercise 5-6 times per week, even if it is for just 30 minutes. I have found that the high intensity interval training is the best for losing weight, and I add some stretching afterwards.
If you want to know what Ketogenic Supplement Dr. Berman uses and to order, click HERE.
If you have any questions about this, please email my office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 703-406-2444.